559 Apartments for rent in Orange, OH with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Orange Accessible Apartments (1)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (2)
- Orange Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Orange Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Orange Apartments with Parking (2)
- Orange Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Orange Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Orange Furnished Apartments (1)
- Orange Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woodmere Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Beachwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Solon Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- University Heights Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Maple Heights Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Euclid Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Northfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Balconies (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Orange?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Orange?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Orange renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.