416 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Milford, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Milford Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Milford Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Milford Apartments with Parking (2)
- Milford Apartments with Pools (1)
- Milford Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Milford Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Milford (1)
- Loveland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Kenwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Deer Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Blue Ash 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Reading 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Maineville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Norwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lockland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mason 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Milford's trail system is a part of the larger Little Miami Scenic Trail, which is the nation's fourth longest disused railway trail. Perfect for biking, walking and learning local culture, this trail's popularity is a testament to Milford's love for exercise, nature and history.
Welcome to the land of great trails! The story of Milford is still in progress, but its past includes the arrival of water power, a grist mill, railroads, and much more. By coming here, you are joining a city that's been incorporated since the 1830's. Home to 6,709 people, Milford is influenced by nearby Cincinnati, especially when it comes to football and baseball, but the town is its own unique place. People from Milford say they're from Milford. A historic and charming downtown area, the beauty of life beside the Little Miami River, and ample activities have elevated Milford's status within the area. For its size, the city has an incredible amount of green space too. On top of that, Milford hosts a lot of festivals and events throughout the year. As you can see, great times await in this town off Interstate-275. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Milford offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Milford, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.