493 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Fairfield, OH
- Fairfield Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Fairfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Parking (5)
- Fairfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Fairfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fairfield Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Fairfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Fairfield (3)
- Forest Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hamilton 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Woodlawn 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- North College Hill 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- White Oak 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Olde West Chester 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Reading 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Monfort Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wetherington 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Blue Ash 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Fairfield?
For a city split between Butler and Hamilton counties, Fairfield has slowly gained a reputation for being the home of the largest wine collection in the United States; all thanks to Jungle Jim's International Market.
Fairfield is a medium-sized city in the state of Ohio. With its 42,730 individuals split into ten neighborhoods, Fairfield sits pretty as the 26th largest locale in Ohio. Covering an area of about 54.55 square kilometers, and enjoying an average climate of 75 degrees Fahrenheit, this city has attracted more people in a short time than the news of the Obama presidency. The latest unemployment rate of 5.8%, as of April 2013, has also afforded Uncle Sam a few smiles this year. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Fairfield are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Fairfield near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Fairfield that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.