644 Apartments for rent in Canal Winchester, OH with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Canal Winchester Accessible Apartments (1)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Garages (4)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Parking (5)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Pools (2)
- Canal Winchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Canal Winchester Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Canal Winchester Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pickerington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Blacklick Estates Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Groveport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Reynoldsburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gahanna Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pataskala Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Columbus Apartments with Gyms (144)
- New Albany Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Grove City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Grandview Heights Apartments with Gyms (7)
In 1829, Reuben Dove got right angry with the state of Ohio. They'd gone and put the Ohio and Erie Canal smack through the middle of his wheat field. But canal workers talked Dove out of suing, and convinced him to instead found a town. After all, it was centrally located right between the relatively large towns of Columbus and Lancaster. Together with John Coleman, Dove established what is now Canal Winchester. It's now grown into a thriving community of over seven thousand right in the middle ...
Canal Winchester exists on the industries of agriculture, commerce, and transportation, all of which have benefited from the canal over the years. The city straddles Franklin and Fairfield Counties, and is accessible by U.S. Route 33. It's about ten minutes from the interstate system and fifteen minutes from downtown Columbus. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Canal Winchester renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.