144 Apartments for Rent in Westmere, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westmere (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westmere (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Westmere Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Westmere Apartments with Parking (2)
- Westmere Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westmere Furnished Apartments (1)
- Voorheesville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Albany Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rotterdam Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Schenectady Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Menands Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Rensselaer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Cohoes Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Green Island Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- East Greenbush Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Troy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Westmere?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Westmere?
Westmere, NY is located along the First Great Western Turnpike, a series of roads connecting the east and the west dating back to 1799!
Westmere, NY, is a hamlet in the town of Guilderland in Albany County, NY. It is home to 7,284 people and is a suburb of Albany, where many residents commute for work. Route 20 is the main road running through the city and is the place to head when looking for shops and restaurants. The town has a high livability score of 77, meaning that residents find it extremely livable and easy to get around. It has a very stable housing market and very low crime rates, both great reasons to look for a rental property here! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westmere offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Westmere. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Westmere can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.