119 Apartments for Rent in Ronkonkoma, NY with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ronkonkoma (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ronkonkoma (3)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Garages (1)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Parking (2)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Pools (3)
- Nesconset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Holbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Central Islip Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Centereach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hauppauge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Stony Brook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Selden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Islip Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Patchogue Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Port Jefferson Station Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Ronkonkoma?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Ronkonkoma?
"A car is useless in New York, essential everywhere else. The same with good manners." Mignon McLaughlin
Aside from having one of the hardest to pronounce names in New York (really, try saying that three times fast), Ronkonkoma --shortened to Ronk, to make it easier -- is also one of the furthest cities from what you'd think a New York town would look like. This town is located on the island of Long Island next door to Hicksville and home to Ronkonkoma Lake. This area was once known as a farming town in the mid 1800s, but in the 1900s the lake became a tourist attraction transforming the town from boring and stale to lively and fun. However, this area hasn't always been known as a place people would want to get to. In fact, most people were scared to step foot in Ronk, thanks to the mystery surrounding Lake Ronkonkoma. Legend has it that this lake is actually cursed and hell bent on taking a man to his early demise each year. Strangely enough, the locals don't seem to be bothered by this legend one bit, so they tempt the lake each day with laughter, fishing and fun in the sun. That proves that either the legend is a myth, or the lake only has a taste for a handsome stranger from out of town. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ronkonkoma offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ronkonkoma. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ronkonkoma can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.