725 Apartments for rent in Pleasantville, NY with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pleasantville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Parking (6)
- Pleasantville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Pleasantville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pleasantville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pleasantville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Valhalla Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Mount Kisco Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Elmsford Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ossining Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sleepy Hollow Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Tarrytown Apartments with Balconies (2)
- White Plains Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Hartsdale Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harrison Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Yorktown Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Pleasantville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Pleasantville?
Pleasantville was dubbed by Chandler Burr of GQ magazine as one of the "Top Ten Best Smelling Cities in the World." That's just the beginning of it!
Pleasantville is a village in the town of Mount Pleasant, in Westchester County, New York. In the 2010 census, the village had 7,019 people in just under two square miles of land. Pleasantville has been a pretty active place ever since the area was settled during the beginnings of this country. There's just something pleasant about Pleasantville, and so many notable things have happened in this seemingly quiet town that you're just gonna have to go there to experience it for yourself! If you're looking for places to rent in Pleasantville, be prepared to be pleasantly surprised! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Pleasantville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.