- Summerlin South Accessible Apartments (5)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Garages (40)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Parking (41)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Pools (54)
- Summerlin South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Summerlin South Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Summerlin South Furnished Apartments (14)
- Summerlin South Luxury Apartments (7)
- Summerlin South Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Spring Valley Condos for Rent (48)
- Las Vegas Condos for Rent (110)
- Enterprise Condos for Rent (22)
- Paradise Condos for Rent (53)
- Winchester Condos for Rent (21)
- Sunrise Manor Condos for Rent (17)
- North Las Vegas Condos for Rent (13)
- Whitney Condos for Rent (3)
- Henderson Condos for Rent (36)
- Boulder City Condos for Rent (1)
Howard Hughes was one of the wealthiest men in the world, and he obviously could have done just about anything he wanted. He bought a film studio, learned how to fly airplanes and created a medical center. He was known for being eccentric and visionary--and one of his big ideas was to buy 22,000 acres of desert land and turn it into a massive subdivision that he named after his grandmother. His gamble paid off. Today, the subdivision he created, called Summerlin, is one of the most popular and ...
As a master-planned community, Summerlin includes a total of 17 villages, including Summerlin South. As the name would suggest, Summerlin South is just a southward extension of Summerlin. Summerlin South is the most upscale of all the villages within Summerlin and includes The Ridges, which a community of mansions. See more
Finding condos for rent in Summerlin South is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Summerlin South may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Summerlin South that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.