1,823 Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Paramus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- River Edge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montvale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Closter Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Fair Lawn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Nanuet Apartments with Gyms (1)
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Westwood renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.