165 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Toms River, NJ
- Toms River Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Toms River Apartments with Garages (12)
- Toms River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Toms River Apartments with Parking (32)
- Toms River Apartments with Pools (9)
- Toms River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Toms River Furnished Apartments (6)
- Toms River Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Leisure Village East Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Holiday City-Berkeley Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lakewood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dover Beaches South Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dover Beaches North Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lavallette Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Seaside Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Point Pleasant Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Mantoloking Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bay Head Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Finding an apartment in Toms River that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.