299 Apartments for rent in Sea Girt, NJ with Balconies
- Sea Girt Apartments with Garages (3)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Parking (23)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Pools (3)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Sea Girt Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sea Girt Furnished Apartments (2)
- Sea Girt Luxury Apartments (12)
- Sea Girt Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Spring Lake Heights Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Spring Lake Apartments with Balconies (58)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Balconies (31)
- West Belmar Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lake Como Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Belmar Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Bay Head Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Avon-by-the-Sea Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sea Girt?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sea Girt?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sea Girt renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.