642 Apartments for rent in Roseland, NJ with Balconies
- Caldwell Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Livingston Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Short Hills Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Singac Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Glen Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Upper Montclair Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Chatham Apartments with Balconies (4)
- East Orange Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Summit Apartments with Balconies (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Roseland?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Roseland?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Roseland?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Roseland renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.