1,425 Apartments for rent in River Edge, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- River Edge Accessible Apartments (1)
- River Edge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- River Edge Apartments with Garages (3)
- River Edge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- River Edge Apartments with Parking (4)
- River Edge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- River Edge Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- River Edge Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Paramus Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hackensack Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Englewood Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Fair Lawn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Leonia Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
New Bridge Landing is in River Edge. This bridge was the site of "The Bridge That Saved A Nation," where George Washington and the Continental Army crossed over the Hackensack River when retreating from British forces who were attacking New York City back in 1776.
The borough of River Edge is in Bergen County, New Jersey. As of the census in 2010 the population is 11,340, which represents a decline from 2000, which had already declined from 1990, although not by much. The borough is situated on the western edge of the Hackensack River and has a total area of under two square miles. Around are the other settlements of Hackensack, New Milford, Oradell, and Paramus, while the western side of Upper Manhattan is only eight miles to the southeast. The weather in the city is typical of what you'd find in the northeast, where the summers are warm and in the mid to high 80s, and the winters turn cold, with snow and freezing temperatures seen most years. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to River Edge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.