232 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Palmyra, NJ
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Palmyra (3)
- Palmyra Accessible Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Palmyra Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Palmyra Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Palmyra Apartments with Parking (2)
- Palmyra Apartments with Pools (2)
- Palmyra Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Palmyra Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Palmyra Furnished Apartments (1)
- Palmyra Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Merchantville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Golden Triangle 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Moorestown-Lenola 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Collingswood 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Camden 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Philadelphia 2 Bedroom Apartments (802)
- Haddonfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Cornwells Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Eddington 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Palmyra?
Not many places around the world can say that they were home to a crew member of the Titanic. August Weikman, the Commodore Barber on the Titanic, lived in Palmyra before embarking on that fateful voyage on April 14, 1912.
Palmyra is a borough in Burlington County, New Jersey, and has a population of a little under 7,500 and about 3,000 homes. The borough is situated right on the Delaware River, and is well placed for anyone working in Philadelphia and its suburbs. As such, it's home to a thriving commuter community, with most people traveling out of the borough for work. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Palmyra are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Palmyra near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Palmyra that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.