572 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Old Bridge, NJ
- Old Bridge Accessible Apartments (1)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Garages (1)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Parking (3)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Old Bridge Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South River Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sayreville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Matawan Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- South Amboy Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Cliffwood Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Keyport Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Perth Amboy Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Highland Park Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Freehold Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
"Down by the old mill stream, where I first met you" could have been written about Old Bridge, New Jersey, since it runs right behind Old Bridge High School.
A lot of people meet friends for life in Old Bridge. In fact, that might explain why the population has boomed recently to a whopping 60,456. Best of all, this township is right near "the City," so if you want an apartment complex with easy travel options to Manhattan, this might be your dream home. See more
Finding an apartment in Old Bridge that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.