170 Apartments for rent in Mantoloking, NJ with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mantoloking Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Parking (7)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Mantoloking Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mantoloking Luxury Apartments (6)
- Mantoloking Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bay Head Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Brielle Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Manasquan Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Lavallette Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Sea Girt Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Dover Beaches South Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Seaside Heights Apartments with Balconies (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Mantoloking?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Mantoloking?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Mantoloking renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.