793 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Haddonfield, NJ
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Garages (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Haddonfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Haddonfield Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Ashland 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Golden Triangle 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Collingswood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Cherry Hill Mall 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Merchantville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Springdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Gloucester City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Camden 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Ramblewood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Harry, from the famous flick When Harry Met Sally, is from Haddonfield, New Jersey.
History is the name of the game in Haddonfield, New Jersey. Located in Camden County, Haddonfield is a borough in South New Jersey outside of Philadelphia. Another fascinating fact about Haddonfield is that the first nearly-complete dinosaur skeleton was excavated from the town in 1858, which helped to establish the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia shortly thereafter. The Haddonfield area was also occupied by the Lenni Lenape Native Americans, where residents have stumbled across arrowheads and clay pottery pieces in recent years. Haddonfield was settled by Europeans over 300 years ago and incorporated by an Act of New Jersey Legislature in April 1875. It's been growing ever since, and had a population of 11,593 at the 2010 Census. This town loves its history so much that the Historic Preservation District was established in 1971 in order to maintain the town's rustic appearance, which gives it a somewhat unique vibe. That vibe couples with a community feel, which is on display at the number of events the town holds, such as the Christmas tree lighting festival and summer concert series. Once you arrive in Haddonfield, your love for previous hometowns will be -- what else? -- history. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Haddonfield offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Haddonfield offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Haddonfield. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.