977 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Florham Park, NJ
- Florham Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Garages (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Florham Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Parking (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Pools (3)
- Florham Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Florham Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Chatham Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Summit Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Short Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Morristown Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Parsippany-Troy Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roseland Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Morris Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Boonton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Caldwell Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Florham Park, New Jersey, retains an esteemed status for its show-stopping Fourth of July parade and fireworks show, which are so legendary that other Garden State communities speak of them in hushed, reverent tones. And though it is the borough's celebration of American independence that holds the No. 1 spot in its identity, the New Jersey community has been the headquarters for the New York Jets since 2008.
English settlers first took up residency in this nifty section of the Northeast towards the end of the 17th century and since those early days to its present day position as a borough with the moniker of Florham Park, this community has experienced no fewer than four name changes. One of its former claims to fame, aside from fabulous farming, was a reputation for producing top-notch brooms. If that doesn't sweep you away, it has also served as a relaxing summer retreat for Americans sporting famed last names that still cling to some of the nation's best institutions, such as Vanderbilt. Their luxurious summer estates were located in the same borough that now serves as the location of an NFL team and the central corporation headquarters for the world's largest chemical company. The legacy of those long-ago pedigreed homeowners left their mark in the name of Florham Park, which was created from the combination of Florham estate and Brooklake Park estate. The resulting Florham Park, frequently shortened to FP by the locals, is actually not a city, but a beautiful borough. See more
Finding an apartment in Florham Park that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.