359 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Northchase, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Northchase (1)
- Northchase Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northchase Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Northchase Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northchase Apartments with Parking (2)
- Northchase Apartments with Pools (1)
- Northchase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Northchase Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Northchase Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Northchase (1)
- Murraysville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wilmington 1 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Wrightsville Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Leland 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Carolina Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Little River 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North Myrtle Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- New Bern 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Myrtle Beach 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Northchase offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Northchase, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.