- Charlotte Apartments with Balconies (739)
- Charlotte Apartments with Garages (465)
- Charlotte Apartments with Gyms (324)
- Charlotte Apartments with Hardwood Floors (468)
- Charlotte Apartments with Parking (703)
- Charlotte Apartments with Pools (446)
- Charlotte Apartments with Washer-Dryers (607)
- Charlotte Dog Friendly Apartments (845)
- Charlotte Furnished Apartments (79)
- Charlotte Luxury Apartments (1177)
- Charlotte Pet Friendly Apartments (857)
- Pineville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Matthews Accessible Apartments (7)
- Mint Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Huntersville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (3)
- Fort Mill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Indian Trail Accessible Apartments (2)
- Concord Accessible Apartments (10)
- Cornelius Accessible Apartments (3)
- Davidson Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Charlotte?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Charlotte?
"Little Charlotte, she's as pretty as the angels when they sing. I can't believe I'm out here on her front porch in this swing, just a swingin'." (John Anderson - "Swingin'").See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Charlotte with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Charlotte. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.