846 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Belmont, NC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Belmont (3)
- Belmont Accessible Apartments (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Belmont Apartments with Garages (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (3)
- Belmont Apartments with Pools (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Belmont Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Belmont Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Belmont (2)
- Cramerton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lowell 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mount Holly 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Wylie 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Stanley 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gastonia 2 Bedroom Apartments (35)
- Dallas 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Tega Cay 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pineville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Charlotte 2 Bedroom Apartments (437)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Belmont?
Belmont was home to some 20 textile mills in the early 20th century, which were responsible for expanding the town's population from 145 in 1900 to nearly 4,000 in 1930.
Belmont, North Carolina is the quintessential American suburb. This town of 10,000 residents has a quaint downtown, surrounded by quiet, tree-lined neighborhoods, parks and schools. It's also located about 15 minutes away from downtown Charlotte, making it an easy commute down Interstate 85 or Wilkinson Boulevard to the city center. Apart from downtown, most of the commercial development is situated near these roadways. The origins of the town's name are somewhat disputed. Initially called Garibaldi Station, after the town's railroad stop, the name was changed in the later part of the 19th century. Some say Belmont was named for the New York banker August Belmont. Others say the Pope ordered that the abbot of a nearby monastery change the name. Since the abbot could see Crowder's Mountain in the distance, he named the little burg Belmont for "beautiful mountain." See more
2 bedroom apartments in Belmont are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Belmont near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Belmont that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.