414 Apartments for rent in Avery Creek, NC with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avery Creek Accessible Apartments (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Garages (1)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Parking (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Pools (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Avery Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Avery Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Fletcher Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Asheville Apartments with Balconies (60)
- Woodfin Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Weaverville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Black Mountain Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Travelers Rest Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Sans Souci Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Berea Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Taylors Apartments with Balconies (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Avery Creek?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Avery Creek?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Avery Creek renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.