267 Accessible Apartments for rent in Avery Creek, NC
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Avery Creek Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Garages (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Parking (3)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Pools (2)
- Avery Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Avery Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Avery Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Asheville Accessible Apartments (15)
- Woodfin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Weaverville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Travelers Rest Accessible Apartments (1)
- Taylors Accessible Apartments (2)
- Greer Accessible Apartments (2)
- Judson Accessible Apartments (1)
- Greenville Accessible Apartments (27)
- Duncan Accessible Apartments (1)
- Boiling Springs Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Avery Creek?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Avery Creek?
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Avery Creek with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Avery Creek. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.