59 Apartments for rent in St. Peters, MO with Gyms
- St. Peters Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Apartments with Balconies (9)
- St. Peters Apartments with Garages (7)
- St. Peters Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- St. Peters Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Peters Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Peters Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- St. Peters Furnished Apartments (2)
- St. Peters Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (6)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake St. Louis Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Ballwin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wildwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in St. Peters?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in St. Peters?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Peters?
Welcome to St. Peters, apartment hunter, a town voted one of the top cities to live in the state of Missouri. Lucky you, eh? St. Peters is located in St. Charles County, northeast of St. Louis and just west of St. Charles. Going by the simple nickname of “My Hometown,” St. Peters is home to the nation’s largest shopping mall (Mid River Mall), a renowned recreation center, two veteran memorials and over 50,000 (and growing) residents. It’s location, right in the heart of I-70, makes it’s an ideal living and working location for Missouri residents. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to St. Peters renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.