93 Furnished Apartments for rent in St. Charles, MO
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (13)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (9)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (13)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Maryland Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Ann Furnished Apartments (1)
- Berkeley Furnished Apartments (1)
- Florissant Furnished Apartments (6)
- Hanley Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Ferguson Furnished Apartments (2)
- Kirkwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Clayton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Jennings Furnished Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Furnished Apartments (1)
Around this part of the “Show Me State,” there are a lot of Saints (Louis, Peters, John). But there is only one St. Charles. This river town was once flocked to by pioneers and visitors who had traveled downstream (ala Oregon Trail style) in hopes of bartering, settling into the community and find a better way of life. The hometown to American folklore heroes such as Daniel Boone, St. Charles was and is a town based on strong values and American ideals.
Though it may be best known for its history — people actually book weddings on the city’s Main Street, founded in the 1800s — St. Charles keeps up with the times and has a great way of blending old with new and hip. As the second largest city in Missouri, St. Charles continues to grow and prosper without losing sight of its values.
Let’s see what adventures await you in St. Charles! See more
Furnished apartments in St. Charles can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in St. Charles as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.