371 Apartments for rent in O'Fallon, MO with Pools
- O'Fallon Apartments with Balconies (20)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Garages (18)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Gyms (8)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Parking (24)
- O'Fallon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- O'Fallon Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- O'Fallon Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
- Lake St. Louis Apartments with Pools (5)
- St. Peters Apartments with Pools (6)
- Wentzville Apartments with Pools (3)
- Chesterfield Apartments with Pools (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (7)
- Maryland Heights Apartments with Pools (10)
- Ballwin Apartments with Pools (5)
- Eureka Apartments with Pools (1)
- Manchester Apartments with Pools (3)
- Creve Coeur Apartments with Pools (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in O'Fallon?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in O'Fallon?
O'Fallon, Missouri, has been rated as one of the "Best 100 Places to Live" not just once, but twice. Money Magazine named it as such in both 2008 and 2010.
Located near I-70 and I-64 in Saint Charles County, the City of O'Fallon is home to about 79,329 people. It's the largest city in this county, though, which makes it a big time important location, at least from commercial and residential aspects. One of the biggest places to work here is the MasterCard Global Technology and Operations Center, which is the place where all MasterCard transactions are settled. This helps generate a huge chunk of tax revenue for the city, which it uses to improve its overall lifestyle. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in O'Fallon means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in O'Fallon could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.