1,120 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Kirkwood, MO
- Kirkwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Garages (5)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Parking (9)
- Kirkwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Kirkwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Crestwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sunset Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fenton Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brentwood Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Manchester Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Creve Coeur Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Concord Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Affton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Richmond Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Kirkwood, Missouri is the home of the annual Greentree Festival.
Kirkwood, Missouri is a few miles outside of St. Louis and really the art capital of the state. You can buy fresh food at the enormous Kirkwood Farmers Market, and the downtown has enough art galleries and boutiques to fit into the artsy towns of New England. If you're not really into that kind of stuff, there are plenty of BBQ restaurants and outdoor activities to keep you busy. See more
Finding an apartment in Kirkwood that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.