92 Studio Apartments for rent in Clayton, MO
- Clayton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Clayton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Garages (5)
- Clayton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Clayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Clayton Apartments with Parking (10)
- Clayton Apartments with Pools (4)
- Clayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Clayton Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Clayton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Clayton (3)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Clayton (2)
- Richmond Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Maplewood Studio Apartments (2)
- St. Louis Studio Apartments (16)
- Berkeley Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Ann Studio Apartments (1)
- Lemay Studio Apartments (1)
- Dellwood Studio Apartments (1)
- Maryland Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Fenton Studio Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Studio Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Clayton?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Clayton?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Clayton?
The city of Clayton, Missouri, celebrated its centennial in 2013. It's hard to believe this city of 15,000 has survived this long, considering its first stream of revenue came from a tax on dogs!
Just outside St. Louis, Missouri, you will find the posh city of Clayton. Lavish homes, eye-catching architecture and its storybook appearance make it a perfect setting to film "Desperate Housewives." The city is a picture perfect place to live, with art boutiques, one of a kind eateries and clothing stores. Residents lacking something to do can always take a two-mile ride into St. Louis. Education is obviously important to the citizens of Clayton, with private secondary schools like Washington University and Concordia Seminary calling the city home. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Clayton living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Clayton during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.