1,139 Furnished Apartments for rent in Shoreview, MN
- Shoreview Accessible Apartments (3)
- Shoreview Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Shoreview Apartments with Garages (8)
- Shoreview Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Shoreview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Parking (8)
- Shoreview Apartments with Pools (5)
- Shoreview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Shoreview Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Shoreview Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mounds View Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Anthony Furnished Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- White Bear Lake Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Paul Furnished Apartments (18)
- Minneapolis Furnished Apartments (38)
- Mendota Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- South St. Paul Furnished Apartments (1)
- Golden Valley Furnished Apartments (2)
- Osseo Furnished Apartments (1)
Swell living: CNN Money regards Shoreview as one of the best places to live in the United States. The city was lauded for its high quality of life, with the presence of excellent recreational opportunities highlighted as one of the primary reasons why it outranked so many of its neighboring communities.
Shoreview is a small city located to the north of St. Paul. Originally a part of the Mounds View Township, Shoreview was incorporated in 1957 after a group of dedicated residents realized that a township government simply wasn't enough to ensure a high quality of life for those living in the rapidly growing city. That growth continued through the next several decades, with the city reaching a population of 25,043 as of the 2010 United States Census. Although it's become a significant force in the Twin Cities since its 1957 incorporation, Shoreview retains the friendliness and small-town charm that set it apart from day one. See more
Furnished apartments in Shoreview can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Shoreview as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.