2,267 Accessible Apartments for rent in Shakopee, MN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Shakopee Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Shakopee Apartments with Garages (15)
- Shakopee Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Shakopee Apartments with Parking (15)
- Shakopee Apartments with Pools (5)
- Shakopee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Shakopee Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Shakopee Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shakopee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Eden Prairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Savage Accessible Apartments (1)
- Chaska Accessible Apartments (4)
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (6)
- Edina Accessible Apartments (9)
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Tonka Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (15)
- Richfield Accessible Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Shakopee?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Shakopee?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Shakopee?
Shakopee, named after the tribal Chief Sakpe, might mean "number six," but it's number one in authentic Native American heritage and beautifully preserved traditions.Native American settlements have existed in Shakopee since pre-historic times, and these origins are celebrated every August in a festival of native dance.
With about 37,000 residents, Shakopee, Minnesota is a suburb of the Minnesota-St. Paul Twin Cities area, and the county seat of Scott County. Looking to relocate to Shakopee? You'll find plenty of property rentals that are ideal for people looking to move to this exciting area. Located just 20 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis, on the south bank of the Minnesota River, Shakopee is within easy reach of the big city shopping malls and movie theaters, but still has that small-town community feeling. One thing is for sure: the kids will love the Valleyfair Amusement Park, which has more than 75 stomach-lurching rides to make them scream with delight--and tire them out so you get some blissful quiet when you get home. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Shakopee with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Shakopee. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.