1,898 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mendota Heights, MN
- Mendota Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mendota Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mendota Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mendota Heights (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mendota Heights (2)
- West St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Eagan Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (165)
- Inver Grove Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- South St. Paul Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Falcon Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Richfield Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Apple Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mendota Heights?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mendota Heights?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mendota Heights?
Chalk it up to a talented citizenry or an abundance of recreational land, but Mendota Heights certainly knows how to turn out talented athletes. Notable past residents include Vikings player Matt Birk, Twins player Justin Morneau and Olympic equestrian Becky Holder.
Mendota Heights, Minnesota, is the epitome of an inner-ring Twin Cities suburb. The townhouses for rent in Mendota Heights are a short drive or bus ride to both St. Paul and Minneapolis. Other prominent features in this city are the presence of several gorgeous recreational areas, including the Dodge Nature Center and Friendly Marsh Park. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mendota Heights should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mendota Heights may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mendota Heights. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.