474 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lake Elmo, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Elmo (1)
- Lake Elmo Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lake Elmo Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lake Elmo Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Elmo (2)
- Oakdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Woodbury 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Mahtomedi 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Oak Park Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Stillwater 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- North St. Paul 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Maplewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- White Bear Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Newport 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hudson 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lake Elmo?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Lake Elmo?
How expensive are studio apartments in Lake Elmo?
What is today known as the city of Lake Elmo began as a single farm near -- you guessed it -- Lake Elmo. The original farmhouse, built in 1852, was intentionally burned down in 2007. Although many residents mourned the loss of this hallmark of Lake Elmo history, the community still retains the agricultural focus of its early days.
The eastern Twin Cities suburbs have experienced a great deal of growth in the last few years, with Woodbury and Stillwater proving particularly popular among new residents. In this era of unprecedented development, Lake Elmo stands alone as a charming throwback to the days before the Twin Cities suburban craze took hold. With a population of 8,069 as of 2010, Lake Elmo is home to several small farms, as well as a number of peaceful parks and surprisingly large swaths of open land. This is the dream city for anyone dreading the prospect of living in a conventional Twin Cities suburb. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lake Elmo are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Elmo near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Elmo that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.