3,011 Apartments for rent in Edina, MN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Edina Accessible Apartments (9)
- Edina Apartments with Garages (35)
- Edina Apartments with Gyms (21)
- Edina Apartments with Hardwood Floors (17)
- Edina Apartments with Parking (39)
- Edina Apartments with Pools (23)
- Edina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (28)
- Edina Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Edina Furnished Apartments (5)
- Edina Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (6)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Balconies (51)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (33)
- Richfield Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Eden Prairie Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (285)
- Medicine Lake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Savage Apartments with Balconies (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Edina?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Edina?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Edina?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Edina renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.