1,733 Apartments for rent in Cottage Grove, MN with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cottage Grove Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Garages (6)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Parking (7)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Cottage Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cottage Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
- Cottage Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Woodbury Apartments with Pools (16)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hastings Apartments with Pools (2)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Pools (5)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rosemount Apartments with Pools (2)
- Oakdale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Elmo Apartments with Pools (1)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Pools (12)
- Maplewood Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Cottage Grove?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Cottage Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Cottage Grove?
The official motto of Cottage Grove is “Where Pride and Prosperity Meet.” Pride and prosperity, huh? Sounds a bit better than pride and prejudice as a combo if you ask us.
Cottage Grove is essentially a suburb of St. Paul Minnesota, one twin of the legendary Minnesota “Twin Cities.” Cottage Grove is actually its own independent town just south of St. Paul, and it lies on the banks of the Mississippi River. The city was founded in the 1840s and was essentially a farming town. Today, Cottage Grove is a relatively sleepy suburban place, not good for someone who craves excitement all the time. Perhaps this is why most of the residents that live here spend the majority of their time working or playing in St. Paul or Minneapolis. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Cottage Grove means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Cottage Grove could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.