96 Condos for rent in Rochester Hills, MI
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Parking (9)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (8)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
If Rochester Hills is your destination, take a gander down here for some additional information. Once known as Avon Township, it has historic ties to the next-door city of Rochester, Michigan, which is why the name Rochester Hills was chosen when the city was created in 1984. Yes, you read that right, 1984. Rochester Hills is a very young, very new, and very popular city on the northern edge of Metro-Detroit. Despite its proximity to the largest city in Michigan, much of Rochester Hills has a pr...See more
Finding condos for rent in Rochester Hills is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Rochester Hills may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Rochester Hills that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.