227 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Detroit, MI
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Detroit (28)
- Detroit Accessible Apartments (11)
- Detroit Apartments with Balconies (83)
- Detroit Apartments with Garages (100)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (27)
- Detroit Apartments with Hardwood Floors (137)
- Detroit Apartments with Parking (181)
- Detroit Apartments with Pools (15)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (67)
- Detroit Dog Friendly Apartments (118)
- Detroit Furnished Apartments (18)
- Detroit Luxury Apartments (254)
- Detroit Pet Friendly Apartments (118)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (9)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (69)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Detroit (43)
- Hamtramck 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Hazel Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Ferndale 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Oak Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Madison Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Melvindale 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dearborn 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Warren 2 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Royal Oak 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Berkley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Detroit?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Detroit?
How expensive are studio apartments in Detroit?
2 bedroom apartments in Detroit are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Detroit near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Detroit that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.