112 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in New Carrollton, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Carrollton (2)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Carrollton (1)
- New Carrollton Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Parking (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- New Carrollton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- New Carrollton Furnished Apartments (1)
- New Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in New Carrollton (3)
- Landover Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Seabrook 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Greenbelt 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Riverdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Landover 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Riverdale Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cheverly 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Summerfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- College Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
New Carrollton, a city located in Prince George's County, is built on a former estate owned by Edward L. Mahoney, a prominent figure in the history of horse racing.
Though Mahoney died in 1957, a developer named Albert W. Turner bought this land and created a suburb to continue the use of it. Eventually, Carrollton was born, named after the early Maryland settler Charles Carroll, and the city was added to two other smaller cities and called Carrollton by 1966. Today, New Carrollton remains a lovely place with a suburban feel. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in New Carrollton provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in New Carrollton. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.