1,087 Short-term Apartments for rent in Montgomery Village, MD
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Garages (4)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Parking (12)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Pools (4)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Montgomery Village Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Montgomery Village Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Gaithersburg Short-term Apartments (7)
- Germantown Short-term Apartments (9)
- Clarksburg Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Potomac Short-term Apartments (1)
- Rockville Short-term Apartments (10)
- North Bethesda Short-term Apartments (11)
- Glenmont Short-term Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Short-term Apartments (4)
- Bethesda Short-term Apartments (12)
- Chevy Chase Short-term Apartments (3)
Montgomery Village is a thriving community of more than 40,000 people despite being only 47 years old.
Located at the heart of Montgomery County, MD, this growing metropolis has a lot to offer newcomers. Growing employment opportunities and community centers make this newborn town ideal. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Montgomery Village takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.