116 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Montgomery Village, MD
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Garages (2)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Parking (8)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Pools (8)
- Montgomery Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Montgomery Village Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Gaithersburg Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Redland Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Germantown Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Derwood Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Clarksburg Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- North Potomac Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Rockville Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
- Olney Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Darnestown Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Aspen Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
Montgomery Village is a thriving community of more than 40,000 people despite being only 47 years old.
Located at the heart of Montgomery County, MD, this growing metropolis has a lot to offer newcomers. Growing employment opportunities and community centers make this newborn town ideal. See more
Finding an apartment in Montgomery Village that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.