632 Cheap Apartments for rent in Milford Mill, MD
- Milford Mill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Parking (6)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Pools (4)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Milford Mill Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Milford Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Randallstown Cheap Apartments (3)
- Garrison Cheap Apartments (3)
- Owings Mills Cheap Apartments (11)
- Catonsville Cheap Apartments (3)
- Ellicott City Cheap Apartments (5)
- Reisterstown Cheap Apartments (5)
- Elkridge Cheap Apartments (1)
- Towson Cheap Apartments (11)
- Baltimore Cheap Apartments (154)
- Columbia Cheap Apartments (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Milford Mill?
Interestingly, this area is really called Milford, but people added the mill after a nearby mill on Milford Mill Road. And wouldn't you know it? Everyone calls it that now.
Not really a city, a town or even a village, Millford Mill, Maryland, is a census-designated area, which means it looks a lot like a city or town, but has really only been delineated for statistical reasons. Despite not getting typical town/city status, Milford Mill is home to more than 29,000 people (based on the 2010 census).Comfortably at home in Baltimore County, Millford Mill is near Woodlawn and Pikesville and has its own shopping centers and parks. What it doesn't have is its own municipal government, but who cares about that? The area offers a traditional, close-knit community feel that keeps its residents content, even if much of the country, and even the state, haven't really heard of it. See more
Finding cheap apartments in Milford Mill takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Milford Mill by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Milford Mill in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Milford Mill.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Milford Mill. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Milford Mill.