1,583 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Lochearn, MD
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lochearn Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lochearn Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lochearn Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lochearn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lochearn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lochearn Apartments with Parking (4)
- Lochearn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lochearn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Lochearn Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Milford Mill Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Woodlawn Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Pikesville Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Garrison Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Randallstown Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Catonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Owings Mills Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Arbutus Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mays Chapel Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (27)
Lochearn, MD, a suburb of Baltimore offers easy access to Baltimore thanks to Liberty Road and Patterson Avenue. It's also on the main roads that will take you all over Maryland. See more
Finding an apartment in Lochearn that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.