3,105 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Lanham, MD
- Lanham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Parking (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Lanham Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lanham Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lanham (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lanham (1)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Lanham (1)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Glenarden Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glenn Dale Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Landover Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Greenbelt Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Landover Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Summerfield Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Riverdale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Cheverly Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Lanham?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Lanham?
Lanham is a good place to find a particular type of soda. Shoppers Food Warehouse, affectionately known as "Shoppers" to the locals, is headquartered in Lanham. Why does that matter? Well, if you're a fan of affordable and tasty birch beer, and have lived too far from the D.C. metropolitan area to enjoy it on a regular basis, then you know it's hard to find and incredibly pricey when you finally hunt it down. Since Shoppers' hub is Lanham, you're just about guaranteed a cold mug of this frothy g...
Lanham is an unincorporated city with a balanced mix of old-time residents and new city slickers. Located in Prince George's County, or just 'PG' to Marylanders, Lanham is situated inside of the Capitol Beltway. The official name is Lanham-Seabrook, although that really only matters when you're trying to figure out public transportation and other travel routes. With a population of over 10,000 people, Lanham's not the biggest city on the metro block, but that works in its favor. Sections of the city are inhabited by long-term residents, people that moved in to stay for life. However, as its location affords quick access to the Inner Loop, people looking for a quick commute to D.C. often seek its convenient refuge, too. Actually, many of Lanham's lifers start out this way and then find a community that is stable, pleasant and neighborly. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Lanham should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Lanham may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Lanham. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.