3,181 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Burtonsville, MD
- Burtonsville Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burtonsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Burtonsville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Burtonsville (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Burtonsville (1)
- Fulton Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Fairland Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Calverton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Scaggsville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Beltsville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- North Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Laurel Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Columbia Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Savage Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Burtonsville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Burtonsville?
Burtonsville, Maryland actually doesn't have any defined borders, but it still gets away with being called a city!
Burtonsville, Maryland has an interesting past. It's named after Isaac Burton, a man who owned the majority of the land back in 1825 - not to be confused with the more famous Isaac Newton. Every year residents host their own special city wide holiday to celebrate Isaac Burton and his accomplishments. There are generally many activities all day such as petting zoos, various family friendly games, and a large parade that passes through town. Burtonsville, MD is a city of a little over 7,000 inhabitants. According to the Census Bureau, Burtonsville has a total area of 8.0 square miles. This offers a unique perspective for small town life and is a great place for those who love the small town look and feel to call home. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Burtonsville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Burtonsville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Burtonsville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.