124 Apartments in Wellesley
- Wellesley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wellesley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wellesley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Wellesley Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wellesley Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Needham Apartments with Parking (5)
- Newton Apartments with Parking (40)
- Waltham Apartments with Parking (37)
- Medfield Apartments with Parking (2)
- Dedham Apartments with Parking (9)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Parking (28)
- Belmont Apartments with Parking (2)
- Brookline Apartments with Parking (70)
- Norwood Apartments with Parking (10)
- Framingham Apartments with Parking (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Wellesley?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Wellesley?
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Wellesley apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.