645 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Foxborough, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Foxborough Accessible Apartments (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Pools (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Foxborough Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Center Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walpole Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sharon Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Plainville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Norton Center Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Norwood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Medfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Attleboro Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Stoughton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Franklin Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
The town takes its name in honor of one Charles James Fox, a member of the British House of Commons during Revolutionary War times who was sympathetic to the Colonies, and sought a more moderate stance from King George.
It's no secret this region has a lot of interesting history. The namesake of Foxborough is indeed the honorable Mr. Fox, selected by a general court because of a speech he made to Parliament in support of the colonies in 1778. So, although the citizens of the town didn't choose it, they got a great historical name nonetheless. Today, the town is probably most famous as the home to Gillette Stadium, the big regional venue that hosts big events throughout the year. Oh, and it's home to the NFL New England Patriots and MLS New England Revolution! While it's officially home to under 5,700 people, it is part of the greater population megalopolis that essentially extends from Boston to Washington, D.C. That said, there's still a lot of green space in these parts. Just over 20 miles southwest of Boston and just under 20 miles northeast of Providence, Rhode Island, it's close to some very large cities. The fact that it's right alongside Interstate 95 makes transportation convenient to areas north and south. See more
Finding an apartment in Foxborough that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.