239 Accessible Apartments for rent in Kenner, LA
- Kenner Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kenner Apartments with Garages (3)
- Kenner Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kenner Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kenner Apartments with Parking (5)
- Kenner Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kenner Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Kenner Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Kenner Furnished Apartments (1)
- Kenner Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- River Ridge Accessible Apartments (5)
- Metairie Accessible Apartments (10)
- Elmwood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Harvey Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gretna Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Orleans Accessible Apartments (8)
- Denham Springs Accessible Apartments (2)
- Village St. George Accessible Apartments (1)
- Inniswold Accessible Apartments (1)
- Oak Hills Place Accessible Apartments (1)
You know you’re close to New Orleans, or “N’awlins” as the locals say, when the airport isn’t named after stuffy political figures but rather jazz giant Louis Armstrong. In this city, Cajun cooking wafts from the doorsteps and its streets are filled with the swingin’ sound of the blues. Just up the road, Kenner, LA is not only home to the Big Easy’s airport, but a number of restaurants, cafes and a lively hometown casino. With a cozy population of around 66,000, Kenner offers its residents the f...
The region around New Orleans has long been the subject of books, films and folklore alike. Known for its rootsy jazz music, mysterious black magic and a party scene that rivals Vegas or New York, this swampy neck of the woods offers intrigue to all who visit. The annual Mardi Gras Festival is perhaps the best-known feature of the region, though locals know it is much more than shiny beads and “Girls Gone Wild.” Jefferson Parish (Louisiana counties are still called “parishes”) offers its residents beautiful outdoor landscapes, rich historic culture and a wide variety of places to live to choose from. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Kenner with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Kenner. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.