758 Apartments for rent in Newport, KY with Gyms
- Newport Accessible Apartments (2)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Newport Apartments with Garages (5)
- Newport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Newport Apartments with Parking (5)
- Newport Apartments with Pools (3)
- Newport Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Newport Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Newport Furnished Apartments (1)
- Newport Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Cincinnati Apartments with Gyms (43)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Fort Wright Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Erlanger Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Kenwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Florence Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Forest Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Newport?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Newport?
Newport is home to the World Peace Bell, which was once the world's largest swinging bell, but lost that title in 2006. The peal of this 12-foot wide bell can be heard for about 25 miles, but don't fret about it keeping you up at night, as it's only rung on special occasions.
Located close to the border between Ohio and Kentucky, Newport may feel like a second-class city, with a population of 15,273 at the 2010 census, but you'll find a surprising amount to do or see. While it might not be all hustle and bustle here, you gain a sense of community that you won't find in most bigger cities. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Newport renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.