344 Studio Apartments for rent in Mission, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mission Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Mission Apartments with Garages (6)
- Mission Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mission Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Mission Apartments with Parking (6)
- Mission Apartments with Pools (3)
- Mission Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mission Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Mission Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Mission (2)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Mission (1)
- Prairie Village Studio Apartments (1)
- Kansas City Studio Apartments (3)
- Kansas City Studio Apartments (48)
- Overland Park Studio Apartments (4)
- North Kansas City Studio Apartments (2)
- Shawnee Studio Apartments (1)
- Lenexa Studio Apartments (3)
- Gladstone Studio Apartments (2)
- Olathe Studio Apartments (1)
- Independence Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Mission?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Mission?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Mission?
Studio apartments could offer the best of Mission living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Mission during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.