123 Apartments in Westmont
- Westmont Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westmont Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Westmont Apartments with Garages (1)
- Westmont Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Westmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Westmont Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westmont Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Westmont Furnished Apartments (3)
- Westmont Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Clarendon Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Willowbrook Apartments with Pools (18)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Pools (6)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Pools (1)
- Darien Apartments with Pools (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Pools (2)
- Western Springs Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woodridge Apartments with Pools (4)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (6)
- La Grange Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Westmont?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Westmont?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westmont?
Illinois is a four-season state with hot summers, cold and snowy winters, and a moderate spring and fall -- so it's important to live somewhere metaphorically cool, like Westmont.
Westmont, Illinois is a community in Chicago, located in DuPage County, more than 25,000 people call it home. This is the 94th largest community in the state of Illinois, and also one of the more expensive in the state. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Westmont means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Westmont could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.