1,012 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Romeoville, IL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Romeoville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Romeoville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Romeoville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Romeoville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Romeoville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Romeoville Apartments with Parking (7)
- Romeoville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Romeoville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Romeoville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Romeoville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Crest Hill Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bolingbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lockport Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Joliet Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Woodridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Naperville Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Lisle Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Darien Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Downers Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
Finding an apartment in Romeoville that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.